Friday, January 28, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P



FRIENDSHIP  In this wonderful journey of life, You may have met millions of people, But only SPECIAL ones remain in your heart, Although you can never explain WHY 

Making friends might be easy, But sustaining the relationship can make you crazy, FRIENDSHIP is not something that you can build in a day or two, It takes a lot before you can find friends that are true.

Before you plant the seed of FRIENDSHIP, Ask yourself "Am I willing to go through the hardship?" Even if a single doubt crosses your mind, Forget about it and move on with your life.  

As time passes, You will eventually realise, That your tree of FRIENDSHIP becomes so strong, Even rough winds can never bring it down.  

To my dear FRIEND who have been there for me, For all those years... Thanks you very much, There is no word that can describe how much, I LOVE U...  

Although time may separate us, Our memories together will never fade, Because you mean a lot to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment